Main Categories

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Halloween Candy Leftovers

 These little trial size packages of special Halloween candy were found at Stop & Shop after the holiday and I picked them up to see how they were. Hit the jump for my impressions.



First up is the Peeps. These are actually Easter candy and we all know it; they didn't even have the sense to look like bats or pumpkins! The sour watermelon was pretty good, but the strawberry creme had a sort of acid tinge to its flavor, and the chocolate creme was bland, similar to chocolate ice cream. It's absurd for them to be individually wrapped, too. 


Ugh, again with the individually wrapped! These things were a massive disappointment. The package makes it look like a Combos, but the inside is so minuscule that there really isn't any "chew" going on here. Plus I could not for the life of me even taste the caramel flavor; the trademark gross acid apple flavor from Jolly Rancher is all this is.


These pretty much just tasted like white chocolate. I guess it was slightly candy corny, but if I wasn't trying to taste it I would have never known. At least they weren't individually wrapped. Good lord.

Yea basically these were all terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment